Immunology & Immunological Disorders Poster Session
1. Loos-M (1982) The classical complement pathway: mechanism of activation of the first component by antigen-antibody complexes. Prog-Allergy. 30: 135-92
2. Gotze-O; Muller-Eberhard-HJ (1976) The alternative pathway of complement activation. Adv-Immunol. 24: 1-35
3. Lewis-Jones-DI; Lewis-Jones-MS; Connolly-RC; Lloyd-DC; West-CR (1985) Sequential changes in the antimicrobial protein concentrations in human milk during lactation and its relevance to banked human milk. Pediatr-Res. 19(6): 561-5
4. Reiter B; Brock JH (1975) Inhibition of Escherichia coli by bovine colostrum and post-colostral milk. I. Complement-mediated bactericidal activity of antibodies to a serum susceptible strain of E. coli of the serotype O 111. Immunology. 28(1): 71-82
5. Oppermann-M; Baumgarten-H; Brandt-E; Gottsleben-W; Kurts-C; Gotze-O (1990) Quantitation of components of the alternative pathway of complement (APC) by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. : J-Immunol-Methods. 133(2): 181-90
6. Goldman-AS; Thorpe-LW; Goldblum-RM; Hanson-LA (1986) Anti-inflammatory properties of human milk. Acta-Paediatr-Scand. 75(5): 689-95
7. Ballow-M; Donshik-PC; Mendelson-L(1985) Complement proteins and C3 anaphylatoxin in the tears of patients with conjunctivitis. J-Allergy-Clin-Immunol. Sep; 76(3): 473-6
8. Ogundele MO. (1998) A novel anti-inflammatory activity of lysozyme: modution of serum complement activation. (In press) Mediators of Inflamm. 7(5) Oct.
9. Isaacs CE; Kashyap S; Heird WC; Thormar H (1990) Antiviral and antibacterial lipids in human milk and infant formula feeds Arch Dis Child. 65(8): 861-4
10. Rainard P., Poutrel B. (1995) Deposition of complement components on Streptococcus agalactiae in bovine milk in the absence of inflammation. Infect. Immun. 63(9):3422-7.
| Discussion Board | Next Page | Your Poster Session |
|Ogundele, M.O.; (1998). Activation and Deposition of Human Breast-milk Complement C3 Opsonins on a Serum Sensitive Bacteria. Presented at INABIS '98 - 5th Internet World Congress on Biomedical Sciences at McMaster University, Canada, Dec 7-16th. Available at URL http://www.mcmaster.ca/inabis98/immunology/ogundele0177/index.html|
|© 1998 Author(s) Hold Copyright|