Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
What are KPI's
- They are a scoreboard;
- They are intended to provide a pulse check on the strategic direction of an organization;
- They provide a way to monitor and measure execution;
- Their targets should show a range of values reflecting acceptable and unacceptable performance.
- Are effectively reported;
- Report the performance of one component relative to another;
- Aid in communication and accountability;
- Are predictive;
- Echo the organization's strategic priorities and goals.