* MRCPOWH Working Paper and Technical Report Series
* Research Projects Funded by MRCPOWH
#1. "A Theoretical and Methodological Framework for Research on Women, Work and Health" by Margaret Denton, Maroussia Hajdukowski-Ahmed, Mary O'Connor, Karen Williams, and Isik Urla Zeytinoglu, June 1994, pp. 35.
#2. "Women and Multiple Sclerosis: Models, Needs and (Support) Services" by Catherine Hopwood, September 1994, pp. 52.
#3. "Women with Disabilities and Positive Work Environments: A Literature Review" by Vera Chouinard, Margaret Denton, Muriel Westmorland, and Isik Urla Zeytinoglu with the assistance of D. Behnke-Cook, May 1995, pp. 33.
#4. "Towards Indigenous Notions of Women's Empowerment in India" by Karen Trollope, March 1997, pp. 13.
#5. "The Impact of Work on Women's Health", by Isik Urla Zeytinoglu, Margaret Denton, Maroussia Hajdukowski-Ahmed and Mary O'Connor, February 1996, pp. 26.
#6. "Age Differences in Canadian Women's Own Perceptions of Their Health", by Margaret Denton & Vivienne Walters, September 1996, pp. 42.
#7. "Using Participatory Research to Help Promote the Physical and Mental Health of Female Social Workers in Child Welfare" by Nora Gold, November 1996, pp. 33.
#8. "Gender Differences in Structural and Behavioural Determinants of Health: An Analysis of the Social Production of Health" by Margaret Denton & Vivienne Walters, August 1997, pp. 37.
1. "Healthy Work Environments in Community Based Health and Social Service Agencies Stage One Report: Focus Group Findings" by Margaret Denton and Isik Urla Zeytinoglu, April 1996, pp. 101.
2. "Support Needs for Women With Multiple Sclerosis" by Mary O'Connor, Jacqueline Low and Julia Shelley, June 1996, pp. 104.
3. "Positive Work Environments for Women and Men with Disabilities: Results of Focus Groups" by Isik Urla Zeytinoglu, Muriel Westmorland, Pam Pringle, Margaret Denton and Vera Chouinard, December 1996, pp. 94.
4. "Mental Health Promotion Among Female Adolescents Living within a Cross-Cultural Context: Participatory Action Research with South Asian-Canadian High School Students" by Nazilla Khanlou & Maroussia Hajdukowski-Ahmed, June 1997, pp. 69.
5. "Evaluation of the Hamilton-Wentworth Regional Public Health Department Intergenerational Volunteer Program in Elementary Schools" by Lily Dolin, Margaret Denton, Allison Cummings & Sharon Webb, July 1997, pp. 68.
6. "Healthy Work Environments in Community Based Health and Social Service Agencies: Volunteer Questionnaire Report", by Margaret Denton, Isik Urla Zeytinoglu, Sharon Webb, Karen Barber, and Jason Lian, May 1998, pp. 57.
7. "Healthy Work Environments in Community Based Health and Social Service Agencies: Employee Questionnaire Report", by Margaret Denton, Isik Urla Zeytinoglu, Sharon Webb, and Jason Lian, May 1998, pp. 160.
To order your copy, please circle the # of the MRCPOWH Working Paper Series or Technical Report Series that you wish to order, fill in this order form and send it to: McMaster Research Centre for the Promotion of Women's Health, 1280 Main Street West, KTH 226A, HAMILTON ON L8S 4M4, Telephone (905) 525-9140 ext. 23554 or Fax (905) 524-2522. A cost of $5.00 is charged for each Working Paper and $10.00 for each Technical Report. Please make cheque payable to McMaster University.
CITY/PROV______________________ POSTAL CODE _____________
|WHO WE ARE||WHAT WE DO||Back to Homepage||ANNUAL REPORT|
|OUR BOOKS||FINAL REPORT||RELATED LINKS|