Glaucoma: Diagnosis and
The change of ocular blood flow after topical.. by Emi K, et al.
Jost B Jonas
Deart Dr. Emi,
congratulations for your interesting study. May I ask you:
1) Did unoprostone decrease the IOP ?
2) If yes, is it theoretically possible that the increased blood velocity measurements were due to the reduced IOP and were not directly and specifically caused by unoprostone itself ?
3) How representative are blood velocity measurements for the assessment of bood flow, for example in the case of a stenosis ?
4) What is the reproducibility of the method in your laboratory ?
5) Did you have a control group taking a placebo ?
Tue Dec 15