December – February 2016
- Internal scan to compile current service delivery information and structure, including operational processes, resourcing and costs, policies, service levels and performance, organization structure, delivery points/users etc.
- Collection of user feedback via interviews, online surveys and other mechanisms to identify:
- Potential duplications, opportunities for synergy and gaps in the current service offering from a strategic perspective
- Strategies/plans for service delivery/expansion
- Best practice models and/or improvements for delivering finance and research finance services at the university
- Service level expectations and user perspectives on performance
- Preparation of final report and recommendations