UTS provides an email account to all students who are currently registered in courses. The undergraduate email is powered by Google and provides up to 25 GB of storage for student accounts.
It is necessary to enable your macid services in Mosaic in order to create your email account.
You must follow the below steps to enable this service:
- Once you complete the Enable your MAC ID Services step, you will be able to log into the account within 1 hour. At that time you will be able to send email however you will have to wait until after 8 am on the morning following to be able to receive to the account.
Your E-Mail address will be: email@example.com
- To get to your inbox, go to https://studentmail.mcmaster.ca and log in with your MAC ID and password (make sure you've completed Enable Services Step)
- E-mail quota is 25 GB maximum.
- Your e-mail account will expire on January 31st of the following academic year.
- In order to keep your account current with your status at the university, it is advised to complete the "enable your macid services" step annually at the time of registration in courses.