MUGSI, (McMaster University Gateway to Student Information), is a World Wide Web application built to allow you the student at McMaster University to view information about yourself.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION
- SOLAR (Student Online Academic Registration)
- Program & Course Summary
- Degree Audit Report
- Personalized Exam Time Schedule(unofficial)
- Course Evaluations
Student Financial Aid and Scholarship Information:
- Work Program Application Form
- Bursary Application Form
- Bursaries Status/History
- Work Program Status/History
- Government Financial Aid
Student Accounts and Cashiers:
- Account Statement
- Payment Agreement
- Address Depot
- Telephone Depot
- Emergency Contacts
- Email Address Maintenance
- Starting immediately normal MUGSI Hours of Availability have been extend as follows:
- Mugsi will only be down from 3:00 am to 3:30 am each morning Monday through Friday. Mugsi will be available 24 hours/day Saturday and Sunday.
- When MUGSI is being heavily used during Registration, and Drop and Add periods UTS will make every effort to maintain the same hours of operation.
- All MUGSI services will be accessible during the extended hours. At this time Service Desk support is still only available 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- When using MUGSI on campus you should make sure you return the application to a point where none of your data is showing.
- You should always fully EXIT your web browser to ensure that you are LOGGED OFF.
- If you have problems running this application please contact the University Technology Services at:
- Web Address: http://www.mcmaster.ca/uts/
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Telephone: 905-525-9140 extn#: 2-HELP (24357)
- If you have questions about the accuracy of the information, please contact the respective office indicated on the report screens, during normal office hours.
Identified problems and solutions:
- Problem. MUGSI Quick Links not working. Logon to MUGSI successful but the Quick Links or Hot Links are not working.
Solution. Check if your personal computer has software that blocks "pop-ups", is so you must allow the McMaster domain 'ADWEB.CIS.MCMASTER.CA' access.