MAC ID is a unique, common identifier enabling single sign-on for a number of McMaster systems and applications. Your MAC ID is not your student number.
Refer to your acknowledgment email for instructions on how to activate your MAC ID and check the status of an application in the Applicants' portal (https://applicants.mcmaster.ca).
Log on to Mosiac to perform tasks, such as:
- Enroll directly into specific classes to build your own weekly schedule
- View complete grade and course history
- Make transcript requests online
- Enable Your MAC ID Services
- Access the Mosaic Student Center which provides access to academic, personal and financial information.
Instructions for enabling MAC ID services are available in Mosaic.