Cancer Poster Session

High rate of induction of human, autologous cytotoxic T lymphocytes against renal caricinoma cells cultured, with an interleukin cocktail

shuqin
sliu@bme.jhu.edu

I feel so sorry that I did not put all authors in the pre-application form. Here, I would advise the following scientists are contributed in the studies about the generation of human tumor-specific CTL. Most of them are working in RIKEN cell bank daily or in a collaborative way. Their contributions are essential for the great achievement of the study.

Liu0167:  High rate of induction of human autologous  cytotoxic T lymphocytes against renal caricinoma cells cultured with an interleukin cocktail

Shu Qin Liu,1,6 Hiroshi Shiraiwa,2 Koji Kawai,1,3 Hitoshi Hayashi,1,3 Hideyuki Akaza,3 Kazuko Hashizaki,4 Reiko Shiba,1 Kaoru Saijo1 and Tadao Ohno1,5

1 RIKEN Cell Bank, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN), Koyadai 3-1-1, Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki, 305-0074, 2 Prefectural Central Hospital of Ibaraki, Koibuchi 6528, Tomobe-machi, Ibaraki, 309-1703, 4 St. Marianne Medical College, Sugo 2-16-1, Miyamae-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, 216-0015, 3 Tsukuba University Hospital, Amakubo 2-1-1,Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki, 305-0005. 6 Present address : 729 Ross Building, Johns Hopkins University, 720 Rutland Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205.

[ Previous ] [ Next ] [ Index ]           Tue Dec 8