Purchasing Your Course Materials
Exclusive Offer for Continuing Education Students
Balancing work, life and school can be a challenge and your time is at a premium so why drive to the store wasting time and gas money when you can shop online with FREE Ontario shipping*?
Have Your Books Delivered to Your Doorstep for FREE
- No minimum order size
- Up to two purchases a semester
- When you purchase a Continuing Education course book any other item in your shopping cart including clothing, gifts and stationery items will also be shipped for free
- Have your package shipped directly to your home or select an alternate shipping address such as a workplace or relative’s house to ensure someone is present to accept your package
- Extended FREE shipping period - April 20, 2013 to May 19, 2013
Take advantage of this limited time offer by using the promo code:
* In order to take advantage of the free shipping offer the promo code must be entered at the time of sale. Offer is valid for shipments in Ontario only. You may use this promo code a maximum of two times. Offer valid from April 20, 2013 to May 19, 2013.
FIND YOUR COURSE BOOKS!
Need a little help with the online ordering process?
For many people this will be the first time you have ordered books online so we have created a short, video to guide you through the online ordering process.
Shop in Person at the Main Campus
Pick Up Your Books at the Main Campus and Park for Free*
We understand that online shopping is not for everyone. If you are the kind of person who enjoys a personal shopping experience we invite you to visit the Bookstore on the Main Campus (1280 Main Street West) to purchase your books in person. The Campus Store even has a free* parking program just for CCE students.
Year around the Campus Store offers 1 hour free parking with the purchase of any Continuing Education course book.
- Where can I park?
You may park in any University parking lot that has available visitor parking spaces. Find a parking map.
- When can I park for free?
This offer is for CCE students purchasing course materials and is only valid during store hours. See store hours.
- How do I get my 1 hour free parking?
When you purchase a Continuing Education book the cashier will issue a parking voucher. This voucher is to be inserted at the Parking PayStation after you insert your original parking voucher issued at time of your entrance to the lot. If your visit extends over 1 hour you will be responsible for paying the difference. Learn how visitor parking works at McMaster.
*The free parking offer valid with the in store purchase of any Continuing Education Material and can only be used on the day that purchase has been made. The Campus Store will not extend free parking for any past or future purchases. The free parking offer is for one (1) hour only. If your visit extends over one (1) hour the Campus Store is not responsible for paying any additional parking fees.