Harness the digital world to power your business
As the world moves online, a staggering amount of information is available to businesses with an internet or a social media presence. Organizations that learn to channel digital information are maximizing marketing dollars, identifying new opportunities and meeting goals.
McMaster’s online Web Analytics Program will help you develop the skills you need to distill your online metrics into clear and actionable key performance indicators that are relevant to your business goals. You'll learn what the numbers mean, which numbers you should focus on and how to get started.
Whether you are looking to enter the growing field of web analytics or want to understand online data to make better business decisions, McMaster's comprehensive online program will help you master the metrics and play a critical role in informing business decisions.
Why choose McMaster?
Choose McMaster University's Web Analytics program and be confident that you've mastered the most-up-to-date skills and theories.
- McMaster's advisory panel of leading industry experts ensure our program stays more current and comprehensive than other programs.
- Complete the program more quickly than with programs that only offer one-off modules.
- Be confident in your knowledge. McMaster's unique curriculum design fosters a deeper understanding than the ad-hoc nature of other programs allows.
- Our interactive online courses are more engaging and interesting than traditional online courses.
- Get career-ready with assignments that are designed to help you build a comprehensive and relevant portfolio that highlights your skills to employers.
- Develop a national network of colleagues through ongoing discussions and projects.
Program Delivery Format
- 5 modules with breaks in between to allow you to implement what you’ve learned
- 3 hours of online course work per week (plus homework)
- Optional Implementation Check-ins to discuss how the theory you learned in the previous module applied to your work
What You'll Learn:
- how to distill your online metrics into clear and actionable key performance indicators that are relevant to your business goals
- how to generate and evaluate digital analytics reports
- best practices in web analytics
- and more