The Human Resources Management program has been designed in association with the DeGroote School of Business to help human resources professionals succeed as strategic partners within their organization. Gain university level knowledge and applied skills in the key human resources disciplines of recruitment, strategic planning, training, labour relations, compensation, health and safety and human behaviour.
- introduce concepts and practices essential to human resources management
- provide an opportunity to study and discuss current issues and areas of specialization important to the human resource function in business and industry today
There is no formal admission procedure. Students should register for courses at least three weeks before they begin.
Who should take this program
Program Delivery Format
- in class, evenings and weekends
- some courses offered online
- FAST-TRACK diploma can be completed in 8 months! Ask your Program Manager how.
McMaster has replaced ELM with a new course management system called Avenue to Learn. If any portion of your course will be delivered or available online through Avenue to Learn your instructor will notify you.