Employers tell us that their most successful employees communicate well and understand how their organization works. They know how the functions of marketing, finance and operations connect and how human behaviour impacts the effectiveness of an organization.
Whether you are mid career or beginning your career, the Business Administration program at McMaster, developed in collaboration with the DeGroote School of Business, will help you develop the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for.
The Business Administration program has three options:
- Certificate – 5 core courses (available online or in-class)
- General Diploma – 5 core courses plus any three electives from the various concentration areas, excluding Project Management and Business Analysis
- Diploma with a concentration – 5 core courses plus the applicable concentration courses
Courses can also be taken as part of the certificate, diploma or individually.
Diploma Concentration Areas
Who should take this program?
- Anyone working in business
- New and current managers
- Anyone looking to enter the field of business
- Recent college/university graduates
- Professionals pursuing designations
Program delivery formats