Student Accounts & Cashiers
Fill out our 2 minute Customer Service Survey for a chance to WIN!
Click Customer Service Survey for a chance to win one of 3 prizes of $100 to your choice of either Campus Store or Hospitality Services.
Pay your student Account Statement any time of year online using credit cards.
You asked, we listened! Credit card payments are now accepted. Read more about how make your payment and the convenience fee by clicking the Payment Methods link
Expecting more OSAP for Winter 2014?
OSAP pays You (personal bank account) > You pay your McMaster student account! Check your Account Statement: Log on to MUGSI: My MUGSI > Continue > Accounts & Cashiers > Account Statement
Like us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter
Mcmaster Student Accounts & Cashiers - SAC Mac Student Accounts
Get important messages right to your phone!
Reviewing your Account Statement on MUGSI - ALWAYS IMPORTANT
Make sure your account is paid in full to avoid disappointment when you go to register! Keep an eye on it all year long to maintain good financial standing.
Hours of Operation Sept 1 - April 30
Monday - Friday 11:00 - 4:00
STUDENTS and PARENTS
Scroll down for Departments and Financial Affairs - formerly known as Business Management Services
- Undergrad Fees by Faculty/Level
- Undergrad Course Cancellation Schedules
- Tuition/Supplementary Fees Breakdown
- What are Funding Options?
- Part-time Bursaries (MAPS/PT CSG)
- McMaster Scholarships
- External Agency/Company/Out of Province Loan
- McMaster Staff Tuition Assistance
- McMaster Dependent Spouse Bursary
- Forms and Downloads
Other Funding (NOT on Payment Agreement)
Your Student Account/ Making Payments
Online Services / Other Important Sites
Departments and Financial Affairs
(formerly known as Business Management Services or BMS)
- Log in to MOSAIC Learning Hub for online training help for A/R Create Deposits & Apply Payments
- *NEW*PeopleSoft Bank Deposit Reconciliation Tool - (Once you open this tool, save it to your personal drive or desktop as your "master" copy)
- *NEW* Cash Deposit Summary - MOSAIC (Once you open this Summary, save it to your personal drive or desktop as your "Master" copy) - For those who do NOT have access to PeopleSoft Deposit.
- CIBC Direct Deposit Form
- Moneris Virtual Terminal Training
- Unclaimed Payments
- Online Cashiering