Student Accounts & Cashiers
Outstanding Accounts blocked next week.
All tuition / residence / meal plan balances are required to be paid in full by March 15. Blocks prevent students from Grade Reports and access to SOLAR registration. Check your account statement (My MUGSI/Continue/Student Accounts & Cashiers/Account Statement) for balances and make your payment arrangements today!
Pay your student Account Statement any time of year online using MasterCard.
You asked, we listened! Credit card payments are now accepted. Read more about how make your payment and the convenience fee by clicking Payment Methods
T22O2A Tax Certificates for 2013 - online!
Your 2013 T22O2A Tax Certificates are available online through MUGSI as of February 28, 2014. Back years 2007-2012 can also be accessed through MUGSI. Read our Tax Special Edition Newsletter for information how to claim amounts.
Taking Spring/Summer courses?
Like us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter
Mcmaster Student Accounts & Cashiers - SAC Mac Student Accounts
Get important messages right to your phone!
Hours of Operation Sept 1 - April 30
Monday - Friday 11:00 - 4:00
STUDENTS and PARENTS
Scroll down for Departments and Financial Affairs - formerly known as Business Management Services
- Undergrad Fees by Faculty/Level
- Undergrad Course Cancellation Schedules
- Tuition/Supplementary Fees Breakdown
- What are Funding Options?
- Part-time Bursaries (MAPS/PT CSG)
- McMaster Scholarships
- External Agency/Company/Out of Province Loan
- McMaster Staff Tuition Assistance
- McMaster Dependent Spouse Bursary
- Forms and Downloads
Other Funding (NOT on Payment Agreement)
Your Student Account/ Making Payments
Online Services / Other Important Sites
Departments and Financial Affairs
(formerly known as Business Management Services or BMS)
- Log in to MOSAIC Learning Hub for online training help for A/R Create Deposits & Apply Payments
- *NEW*PeopleSoft Bank Deposit Reconciliation Tool - (Once you open this tool, save it to your personal drive or desktop as your "master" copy)
- *NEW* Cash Deposit Summary - MOSAIC (Once you open this Summary, save it to your personal drive or desktop as your "Master" copy) - For those who do NOT have access to PeopleSoft Deposit.
- CIBC Direct Deposit Form
- Moneris Virtual Terminal Training
- Unclaimed Payments
- Online Cashiering