Student Accounts & Cashiers
McMaster Staff Tuition Assistance
This option is for eligible McMaster University employees only.
This program assists with tuition costs to a yearly maximum, but does not cover total fees. You are responsible for payment of fees over and above the amount awarded by the payment due date of each term for which you enrol.
- A separate application for Staff Tuition Assistance must be completed for each enrolled term.
- The form can be downloaded by logging into MOSAIC > Student Center tab > Finances > Pull-down menu > STA Form
- Print and complete form
- Obtain approval/signature from your supervisor
- Submit completed form to HR 2 weeks prior to the first class
- Pay the fees not covered by Staff Tuition Assistance no later than the payment deadline date for that term
- Review your account on MOSAIC regularly to ensure both the assistance was paid to your account as expected and your payment has been received. NOTE: If no assistance has been paid to your student account by a few weeks after the course has begun, please follow up with HR.
Note: Staff who do not complete the form or go through the approval process will not be awarded the assistance, and will be responsible for all tuition and supplementary fees as well as monthly interest charges.
For more information Staff Tuition Assistance, eligibility, yearly maximums, policy and forms, click Working at McMaster.