Biosafety Training Annual Update
It is mandatory that Biosafety Training be updated each year
If you have not yet completed the core biosafety training, please do so first.
If you have completed the core biosafety training previously, and you are now due for your annual update, please select one of the following:
The following training also requires regular updates. More information on these courses can be found at the FHS Safety Office or EOHSS - links on the left.
- Fire Safety Training (annually)
- WHMIS Training (annually)
- Respirator Training (annually - N95 and PAPR)
- Respirator Fit Testing (every 2 years)
- Supervisor Due Diligence (every 3 years)